The Top Alkaline Foods To Eat To Prevent Heart Disease.
We all know how bad processed foods are for us but yet we still continue to consume each day. Why, because typically people think it’s cheaper and most times it taste so good. Foods that are processed, fast food, GMOs are all terrible for our bodies and overall health.
Our bodies are meant to be alkaline but most times with our diet we are actually acidic. A lot of the times junk food and fast food are typically preferred over fruits and vegetables.
And what most people don’t know is acidic pH values greatly affect our bodies and put extra strain on your heart. Take a few moments to review the list of the top alkaline fruits and vegetables that you should consider adding to your diet.
- Avocados are packed with healthy monounsaturated fats that strengthen heart
- Broccoli is great source of vitamin K and C
- Garlic helps lower cholesterol
- Sauerkraut boost your energy and strengthens your immune system
- Brussels sprouts provide strong anti-cancer potential
- Cucumber is 90% water, and it gives a healthy and youthful skin complexion
- Carrots contain beta-carotene, known for its ability to improve vision
- Cauliflower is an excellent substitute of bread
- Parsley detoxifies intestines
- Spinach is the ultimate veggie that contains tons of vitamins
- Alfalfa sprouts are easy to digest and come packed with enzymes that provide normal hormonal balance
- Seaweeds are abundant in iron and decrease acidity
- Grapefruit is high in vitamins A and C
- Melons are high in fiber and are over 90% water
- Bananas are amazing superfood
- Grapes contain multivitamins and antioxidants, and they are great for patients with hypertension
- Pineapple provides healthy weight loss
- Oranges protect against colds
- Lemons are the most amazing alkaline food; The citrusy fruit prevents colds, cough and flu
- Berries are high in antioxidants
- Mango cleanses colon
- Papaya is a natural laxative and it flushes toxins from the colon
- Quinoa regulates blood sugar
Making small changes in your diet will greatly improve your overall health and help your body function the way it was designed.
Call me at (612) 272-4073 if you have any questions.
Title: The Top Alkaline Foods To Eat To Prevent Heart Disease
Reviewed by Mark Ussleman on Jul 26
Summary: The Top Alkaline Foods To Eat To Prevent Heart Disease
Description: We all know how bad processed foods are for us but yet we still continue to consume each day. Why, because typically people think it’s cheaper and most times taste so good. Foods that are processed, fast food, GMOs are all terrible for our bodies and overall health.
Subscribe to Stand Up 2 Heart Disease
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at Stand Up 2 Heart Disease. Subscribe below.