Cardiovascular Disease CVD is the leading cause of death for both Men and Women. But what most people don’t know is CVD is preventable. And implementing small life changes can make a huge difference in overall health. Here are a few tips for you to consider.
- Stop smoking! Not smoking can greatly improve your heart health
- Lose a couple pounds. Every pound counts.
- Try to exercise at least 30 minutes a day. Workout your Heart.
- Eat a Mediterranean diet rich in vegetables, nuts, legumes, fish, and olive oil.
- Ensure your body is getting the proper nutritional supplements.
Try following these four tips to improve your overall health and greatly reduce your chances of developing CVD.
Subscribe to Stand Up 2 Heart Disease
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at Stand Up 2 Heart Disease. Subscribe below.