Magnesium The Master Mineral
Some of the Benefits of Proper Magnesium Levels
– Relief for asthmatic patients: Chronic asthma patients may be able to normalize their breathing with help of magnesium supplements as magnesium aids in relaxing bronchial muscles and normalize breathing. Even wheezing and breathlessness can be relieved through administration of intravenous magnesium.
– Bone health: Magnesium is directly related to the bone density. Inadequacy of this mineral could be a cause of osteoporosis. Magnesium is needed for calcium to be synthesized in the body.
– Pregnancy: Magnesium is one of the vital elements during pregnancy. Proper intake of magnesium supplements is extremely beneficial for reducing osteoporosis risk, increasing the pain tolerance level resulting in a smooth delivery process and in optimization of blood pressure.
– Treatment for back pain: Magnesium helps people with severe backaches by relaxing back muscles, kidney stress and muscular tension. Magnesium also helps in absorption of calcium, which may lead to healing of the bones.
– Heart attack: Deficiency of magnesium results in higher probability of heart disease. It could also become a cause of death or result in more risk of heart ailments. Magnesium protects the heart from irregular heartbeats and works as a cure to heart attack.
– Cramps and fatigue: Symptoms of cramps in leg as well as fatigue are normally visible due to magnesium deficiency. Proper intake of magnesium supplements acts as a cure for improving the leg cramp problem. Menstrual cramps are also alleviated with enough magnesium.
– Constipation: Magnesium provides quick relief from a constipated condition. High dosage of water-soluble magnesium supplements is known to bring sound relief for severe constipated state. In fact most oral magnesium supplements result in the side effect of diarrhea.
– Diabetes: The health benefits of magnesium are contributed toward diabetic patients as this mineral helps improve insulin reaction to blood sugar level. Magnesium supplements are vital for all diabetic patients because many suffer from magnesium deficiency.
– Eliminates mental imbalances: Magnesium is known to help psychiatric dysfunctions such as panic attacks, stress, anxiety and undue agitations.
– High blood pressure: Hypertension is one of the major reasons for an impending heart attack. People with high blood pressure usually have magnesium deficiency. Therefore, extra nutrients and mineral supplements with magnesium content are vital for them to evade additional medical complications.
– Migraine: Migraine headaches affect many Americans, especially the female gender. Magnesium supplements and liquids considerably reduce the severity of such attacks and may also help in reducing the rate of recurrence.
– Production of collagen: Magnesium is important for producing proteins that are slowly transformed into collagen, the main component of connective tissue.
– Absorption of minerals: Magnesium helps to absorb vital vitamins and minerals like sodium, calcium, potassium and phosphorus.
– Activation of enzymes: The health benefits of magnesium include a boost in the energy production in the body and activation of enzymes to create cellular energy.
– Regulates blood sugar: Magnesium aids in regulating blood sugar status, thus promoting normal blood sugar.
– Controls bladder: Many women who have bladder problems and the frequent urge to urinate may find relief by taking magnesium supplements.
– Prevents development of osteoporosis: Magnesium along with calcium and Vitamin D should be taken throughout the growing-up years and adulthood as it eliminates the chances of developing osteoporosis in later years.
– Prevents eclamptic seizures: Magnesium is the best treatment for preventing eclamptic seizures in expectant mothers who have hypertension.
FreeMart PureMagnesium Supports:
- Blood Sugar BalanceBlood circulation and blood pressure
- Cellular energy production
- Calm and relaxed nervous system
- Pain relief and relaxed muscles
- Bone density and calcium balance
- Joints and ligament flexibility
- Deep sleep patterns and more
Subscribe to Stand Up 2 Heart Disease
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at Stand Up 2 Heart Disease. Subscribe below.