Discover The Importance Of Using Kyani Nitro Xtreme To Help Manage Stress.
Stress and Heart disease are the number one killers in many countries. Blockage of the coronary arteries that carry blood to the heart is the major reason for heart disease. It is the main reason contributing to heart attack and a study shows that a person suffers from some sort of coronary occurrence every 29 seconds.
Every year, around 610,000 people die in the U.S from heart disease. It is therefore important for all to know the facts of disease, even if there is no sign of heart disease. Proper knowledge can help protect you from this silent killer.
Here is 8 Facts You Need To Know About Heart Disease
- Smoking Can Causes a Heart Attack
There are scientific evidences to prove that cigarette smoking is a major cause for heart diseases. Though many diseases have links to smoking, coronary heart disease is more serious and is the most common cause of death. Studies show that heavy smokers tend to develop heart disease at a younger age. Sudden cardiac death is one of the most harmful effects of smoking. American Heart Association specifies that smokers have two or four times more risk of developing a heart disease than non smokers.
- Facts About Cholesterol Rich Food
Elevated serum cholesterol is one of the major risk factor for heart disease. Foods rich in saturated fatty acids can increase the cholesterol level, which in turn increase the risk of coronary heart disease. However, not all fats are bad for heart health. Olive and olive oil, peanut butter and dry nuts contain monounsaturated fat that is good for heart health.
- Heart Attack Normally Shows Mild Symptoms First
Heart attack symptoms are usually mild in the beginning. Many people experience a mild discomfort first. If you face any discomfort in the center of the chest and if it lasts for a few minutes, you need to consult your doctor immediately and confirm whether it is a symptom of heart attack.
- Symptoms Experienced By Women Are Different
Heart disease symptoms are experienced different by women. Shortness of breath, vomiting, nausea, jaw pain and/back pain may be experienced by women patients. Discomfort in one or both the arms and in stomach is common for both men and women.
- Immediate Help Can Save Life
If you think you or some of your loved one is experiencing a heart attack, you should not wait. Getting immediate treatment can help save the life.
- Sugar Is The Culprit
Many experts believe that sugar is the real culprit behind these diseases. Sugar molecules are converted into cholesterol, which clogs the arteries, causing these diseases. Eating too much of sugary foods can increase your risk of developing this disease.
- Gum Disease Can Cause Heart Disorders
Many people do not know that gum disease is dangerous to heart. The bacteria in diseased gum can increase the risk of atherosclerosis, a condition caused by hardening of arteries. Regular dental checkups and cleanings can help prevent this problem
- Right Side Chest Pain May Be A Symptom Of Heart Attack In Women
Some women experience chest pain in the right chest. Hence, it is wrongly diagnosed as some other disease. The best way to protect you is to get as much information about this disease as possible.
Knowledge is the key to protect you against this disease. It is worth to learn about the risk factors and the dangers of this disease.
Kyani Nitro Xtreme Benefits.
In the year 1998, three prestigious scientists were awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine for their findings on Nitric Oxide. Also called “The Molecule of Life,” Nitric Oxide has proven its ability to influence every system of the body. Look at the health benefits:
- Nitric Oxide: The Molecule of Life. In 1998, three scientists were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology of Medicine for their work on Nitric Oxide. Now called “The Molecule of Life,” Nitric Oxide has been shown to positively influence:
- Blood Circulation:One of Nitric Oxide’s most important qualities is the ability to dilate the blood vessels, leading to improved circulation and heart health.
- Inflammation: Nitric Oxide is a “signaling molecule” with anti-inflammatory effects.
- Brain Function:Nitric Oxide is an essential chemical messenger, improving the storage of information and communication between neurons.
- Digestion: Nitric Oxide helps improve motility and microcirculation, promoting blood flow and nutrient delivery throughout the body.
- Sexual Function: Nitric Oxide has been shown to naturally increase blood flow, which is essential to improved sexual libido, performance, and satisfaction.
- Promotes Increased Energy
- Encourages Blood Flow
- Helps Improve Circulation
- Helps Reduce Inflammation
- Encourages Heart Health
- Improves Sexual Function
- Supports Cognitive Function
- Sustains the Immune System
- Improves Nutrient Absorption
- Leads to better circulation and more energy
- Reduces inflammation
- Encourages better sexual health
- Improves brain function
- Enhances nutrient delivery
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Title: Discover The Importance Of Using Kyani Nitro Xtreme To Help Manage Stress
Reviewed by Leo Vollmerhause on Sep 10
Summary: Discover The Importance Of Using Kyani Nitro Xtreme To Help Manage Stress.
Description: Stress and Heart disease are the number one killers in many countries. Blockage of the coronary arteries that carry blood to the heart is the major reason for heart disease. It is the main reason contributing to heart attack and a study shows that a person suffers from some sort of coronary occurrence every 29 seconds.
Subscribe to Stand Up 2 Heart Disease
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at Stand Up 2 Heart Disease. Subscribe below.